Candle Dye Flakes for Candle Making Kit – 16 Piece Coloring kit for Scented Candle Making – Wax kit for Colored Candles – Candle Wax dye Flakes
Buy candle dye flakes for use in coloring scented candles, suitable for soy, paraffin and other wax types.
- CANDLE MAKING KIT: 16 colors candle wax dye kit for candle making kits for adults; Ideal for petroleum and soy wax to make scented wax candles
- SOY WAX FLAKES FOR CANDLE MAKING: Our soy wax candle dye is a useful addition for your candle making supplies. It is made to be safe to handle and does not irritate the skin. It is friendly to vegans and not tested on animals.
- CANDLE DYE: Our soy wax for candle making chips melt smoothly and entirely with no streaks or clots. They are ideal for scented candle making. Ideally suited for most types of wax, including paraffin wax and soy wax.
- CANDLE WAX DYE: Soy wax flakes crush into small pieces for a variety of colors; Suit all candle molds, glass pillars, and candle jars
- CANDLE MAKER’S APP: Our exciting and first of it’s kind candle making mobile app available for Android and IOS. Quickly cost complex candle batches. No more spreadsheets.
SOUL SOY 16 Colors Candle Dye Flakes Kit for Candle Making
Our premium quality candle making kit for adults is suitable for wax and paraffin-based candles. Completely dissolvent to avoid any clots and staining in the candle mass. With 16 highly vibrant colors for a bold effect, this candle kit perfectly complements all candle molds, glass pillars, and candle jars.
– ideal for soy and paraffin-based candle wax
– Vegan-friendly, animal cruelty-free and safe for the skin
– Made from 100% natural plant, eco-friendly
– You can mix colors to achieve unique shades
– Dye load calculator APP for best-desired results
– Material: Eco-friendly plant wax
– Optimum dissolve temperature: 90 – 110°C / 195 – 230°F
– Weight: 4g/0.14oz per each color bag – Total 64g/2.24oz
– Color: 16 color bags: Silver Grey, Green, Bright Orange, Royal Blue, White, Lemon Yellow, Dark Green, Lime Green, Gold, Black, Teal, Super Red, Fuchsia, Deep Cherry, Bright Blue, Purple
How to use:
– Heat wax to optimum dissolve temperature
– Gradually add dye stirring until it dissolves
– Check the color by cooling small amount on spoon or spatula
– Keep adding the dye for desired shade if needed
– Ensure all dye dissolves to avoid streaks and patches
– Due to varying difference in color intensities of the dye, the results may vary; Our 100% natural plant wax fakes act differently with paraffin and soy wax where results may vary
|Dimensions||0.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 cm|